Survarium Patch 0.66c is Live. Play Now!
Survarium Patch 0.66c with St. Patrick Day event (with Famas among other rewards) and fixes to many locations is now live!
Please find the complete list of changes of the Patch below. Have a good time playing the game!
Not playing Survarium yet?
Download the latest version of the game here!
The List of Changes in Survarium 0.66c
- Fixed spots where it was possible to get an unfair advantage (looking through objects, leaving the location boundaries, etc) on the following locations: Rudnya, School, Vostok Radar Station, Chemical Plant, Tarakanovsky Fort, Vector Laboratory, Cologne Bridge, Duga Radar Station.
St. Patrick's Day Event in Survarium
- The event starts on March 12 (3 PM GMT) and ends on March 22!
- Play in PvP matches (including ranked and Paintball), receive special event currency (mugs of ale, clover leaves, and pots of gold) and exchange it for the unique decal and weapons with St. Patrick Day camos!
- The higher you place in a match, the more event currency you get!
- Exchange the event currency for "Horseshoe" and "Clover оrnament" decals, and FAMAS "St. Patrick 2021" assault rifle with an unique camouflage and three random modifiers. Huge thanks to John Rivian and ODESSAmamaUA for the rewards design.
- The "Horsheshoe" decal provides +10% to experience and +10% to silver. The "Clover оrnament" decal provides +10% to reputation. Set of both decals additionally provides +5% to experience and +10% to spare parts.
- You will also get the Green Hat 2021 for the first PvP win during the event.
- The Green Hat provides a +1 bonus to the amount of the event currency.
- Premium account provides +25% bonus to the amount of the event currency.
- You can also purchase the event currency in the Survarium web shop or in the game shop.
Download Survarium 0.66c and check it out! Hopefully you'll like the changes.
See you on the battlefield!