Survarium Patch 0.66d is Live. Play Now!
Survarium Patch 0.66d with Victory in Europe Day event, improvements to some locations and bug fixes is now live!
Please find the complete list of changes of the Patch below. Have a good time playing the game!
Not playing Survarium yet?
Download the latest version of the game here!
The List of Changes in Survarium 0.66d
- Added timestamps to chat messages.
- Small balancing changes on Vector Laboratory (Slaughter), and Duga Radar Station.
Victory in Europe Day Event in Survarium
- The event starts on May 7 (2 PM GMT) and ends on May 17!
- Play in PvP matches (including ranked and Paintball), receive special event currency (flags, flasks, and helmets) and exchange it for the unique decals and weapon with V-Day camos!
- The higher you place in a match, the more event currency you get!
- Exchange the event currency for "Homing pigeon" and "Victory" decals, and VSS "Victory Day" assault rifle with an unique camouflage and three random modifiers. Huge thanks to John Rivian and ODESSAmamaUA for rewards design!
- The "Homing pigeon" decal provides +5% to experience and +10% to reputation. The "Victory" decal provides +5% to silver and +10% to spare parts. Set of both decals additionaly provides +5% to reputation, +5% to experience, +5% to silver, and +5% to spare parts.
- You will also get the "Tank" decal for the first PvP win during the event. It provides +10% to experience.
- Premium account provides +25% bonus to the amount of the event currency.
- You can also purchase the event currency in the Survarium web shop or in the game shop.
- Fixed incorrect M1911 icon in the kill log.
Download Survarium 0.66d and check it out! Hopefully you'll like the changes.
See you on the battlefield!