Survarium Patch 0.67 is Live. Play Now!
Survarium Patch 0.67 with updated character skill trees, changes to anomalies spawning rules and special weapons as rewards for participating in matches is now live!
Please find the complete list of changes of the Patch below. Have a good time playing the game!
Not playing Survarium yet?
Download the latest version of the game here!
The List of Changes in Survarium 0.67a
- Choosing map variation in custom battles is now possible.
- Changed spawning rules of anomalies and artifacts. Now there should be more anomalies in a match even when they are being actively destroyed.
- If there's only a few anomalies on a map, a new one will appear every 10 seconds. If there's a lot of amount of anomalies, a new one will spawn each 60 seconds. Between these border numbers spawn timer slowly increases (in 0.66 a new anomaly spawns around each 30 seconds).
- A maximum of 5 anomalies + 1 for each minute of a match can be on a location (in version 0.66 the maximum number of anomalies is 16).
- These changes are meant to make the number of anomalies and their spawning during a match more even. Hopefully, this will make anomalous skill tree more useful. We will continue fine tuning anomalies spawning rules once 0.67 is live.
- Limited the maximum number of friends (5 thousand).
- Updated character skill trees. Added or changed many abilities, including their placement in the trees.
- All character skills will be reset once 0.67 is live. Don't forget to redistribute the skill points again!
- New skills.
- Cardio. You can jump and attack in melee even if you have no stamina.
- Breathing control. You can hold your breath while walking.
- Amplification. Passive artifact bonus increases over time when the artifact is in the container.
- Anomalous gaze. Visual distortion inside anomalies decreased.
- Experimenter. You can use different artifacts at the same time (using identical artifacts is still impossible).
- Updated skills.
- Shoe lining. Chance to disarm and destroy a trap or a mine (once per respawn).
- Supply Pocket. You can equip an additional supply pocket (no longer disables weapon slot).
- Frenzy. While sprinting damage taken to limbs from firearms is reduced by 25%.
- Jagged Edges. Traps always cause bleeding, its strength is increased.
- Forest Protection now provides 5%, 10%, 15% bonuses depending on the skill level.
- Medical Training now provides 3%, 6%, 9%, 12%, 15% bonuses depending on the skill level.
- Unbroken now has 3 levels (10% bonus for each level).
- Strong Bones now has 2 levels (25% bonus for each level).
- Adrenalin now gives 20% bonus on the first level, then +2% for each consecutive level (total 5 levels, so maximum bonus is 28%).
- Chiropractor now has 3 levels (5% bonus for each level).
- Metal Detector now has 1 level (5 meter).
- Radiolocator now has 1 level (5 meter).
- Silent Sensor now provides 20%, 40%, 60%, 80%, 100% bonuses depending on the skill level.
- Soft outsole now provides 5%, 10%, 15%, 20%, 25% bonuses depending on the skill level.
- Removed abilities.
- The Last Chance.
- Anomalous Contact.
- Potent Painkiller.
- You now have a chance to get a box with a special weapon after winning a match (players with premium also have a chance to get the box after losing a match).
- Special weapons have rare modules and three modifiers. Also special weapons have +10% to spare parts bonus.
- Box and special weapon tier depend on character's equipment. But the higher the tier, the lower the chance.
- Contents of these special boxes are listed below.
- Tier 1. AKM "Special" or PM "Special".
- Tier 2. OTs-02 "Special" or Yarygin pistol "Special".
- Tier 3. Benelli M4 Super 90 "Special" or APS "Special".
- Tier 4. AS"Val" Special or Colt M1911 "Special Russian Contract".
- Tier 5. VSSK "Vychlop" Special or Glock 17 "Special".
- Fixed grass on Vector Laboratory.
- Fixed a bug when a player left a team mission, but still received boxes collected by other players.
Download Survarium 0.67 and check it out! Hopefully you'll like the changes.
See you on the battlefield!