Survarium Patch 0.67a1 is Live. Play Now!
Survarium Patch 0.67a1 with bug fixes is now live!
Please find the complete list of changes of the Patch below.
Have a good time playing the game!
Not playing Survarium yet?
Download the latest version of the game here!
The List of Changes in Survarium 0.67a1
- Fixed an issue when Chiropractor description wasn't displayed on the maximum skill level.
- Fixed an issue when Radiolocator had incorrect distance in the description (now it's correct – 5 meter).
- Fixed a rare desynchronization issue when using "Spring" artifact.
- All these changes were included in 0.67, but not listed in the change log. 0.67 change log has been updated.
- Forest Protection now provides 5%, 10%, 15% bonuses depending on the skill level.
- Medical Training now provides 3%, 6%, 9%, 12%, 15% bonuses depending on the skill level.
- Unbroken now has 3 levels (10% bonus for each level).
- Strong Bones now has 2 levels (25% bonus for each level).
- Adrenalin now gives 20% bonus on the first level, then +2% for each consecutive level (total 5 levels, so maximum bonus is 28%).
- Chiropractor now has 3 levels (5% bonus for each level).
- Metal Detector now has 1 level (5 meter).
- Radiolocator now has 1 level (5 meter).
- Silent Sensor now provides 20%, 40%, 60%, 80%, 100% bonuses depending on the skill level.
- Soft outsole now provides 5%, 10%, 15%, 20%, 25% bonuses depending on the skill level.
- Removed abilities.
- The Last Chance.
- Anomalous Contact.
- Potent Painkiller.
Download Survarium 0.67a1 and check it out! Hopefully you'll like the changes.
See you on the battlefield!