Survarium Update 0.41 is on the PTS (updated)!
We're glad to announce that the Public Test Server with Survarium update 0.41 is live! To participate in the test, please download new game version. You can install the PTS version simultaneously with Survarium version 0.40. Please note that the temporary shutdowns of the PTS are possible when installing updates and making urgent changes.
Updated: At the moment the PTS is unavailable. We are planning to update the game and resume the testing pretty soon. Stay tuned for more news!
You can participate in the test if you registered in Survarium no later than March 21. The Public Test Server is located in CIS, so players from Americas and Europe will have a higher ping compared to public version of the game. Unfortunately, you won’t be able to login to the PTS if you have registered via Steam due to a different authentication system. You can still play on public server after Survarium 0.41 release!
All testers will receive 10 thousand spare parts, 10 million silver, and 10 thousand gold to make purchases on the PTS. All ranks with all Survarium factions will be unlocked so you can buy any weapons and equipment you want. Characters and progress in the main game as of March 21 will be copied to the test server. However, the progress you make during the test will not be transferred back to the main server! The PTS has no way if receiving payments, so purchases made in Survarium shop are automatically credited to your account on the main server.
Read the update notes of Survarium 0.41 below. Please note that those are not final. The public server will receive version improved based on the results of the testing! See you on the PTS!
Heroes of the Day
Introduced daily rankings that let you competing for the first places and rewards in one or several nominations at once:
The Best Player. To secure the first place in this nomination you have to get more points in a single match than other players.
Killstreak. To win in this nomination you need to achieve the longest killstreak in a single match.
Winstreak. This nomination is for players who have the highest consecutive number of wins in matches.
Take the 1st, 2nd or 3rd place in one of the nominations to get a bonus to experience, reputation and silver for the next 24 hours. You also get a unique icon which is displayed next to your nickname. When choosing the winners, only the last day's results are taken into account.
- The bleeding formula has been changed. The more weapon armor-piercing exceeds equipment armor, the higher the chance to cause a bleeding effect on a character hit.
- Bleeding may start when the health of a body part drops below a certain threshold.
- Introduced protection from the anomalies for the characters that have less than 10 battles (essentially the protection is for newcomers).
Equipment and Weapons
- SVU: new level 8 sniper rifle, Scavengers.
- Stalker Helmet : new level 6 helmet, The Fringe Settlers.
- Sentry Helmet : new level 7 helmet, Black Market.
- Saboteur Helmet: new level 5 helmet, Scavengers.
- Biker Pants: new level 4 pants, Black Market.
- Maximum and minimum values of the modifiers now depend on the equipment level (bigger for higher level equipment).
- Added a slot for tactical supplies. The list of tactical supplies is available below.
- Throwing Sensor. Tactical supply of level 6, Scavengers. Thrown like a grenade and detects enemies in 7.5 meter radius around itself. Lasts for 10 seconds.
- Stationary sensor. Tactical supply of level 8, Renaissance Army. Detects enemies in 15 meter radius around itself. Lasts for 30 seconds. Cooldown is 2 minutes. Can be destroyed.
- Anomaly capacitor. Tactical supply of level 2, The Fringe Settlers. Thrown like a grenade and destroys an anomaly.
- Healing totem. Tactical supply of level 8, The Fringe Settlers. Recovers 10% HP per second for all allies allies around 5 meter of itself. Lasts for 30 seconds. Cooldown is 2 minutes. Can be destroyed.
- Ammo box. Tactical supply of level 8, Scavengers. Allows you and your allies to replenish ammunition and supplies. Lasts for 30 seconds. Cooldown is 2 minutes. Can be destroyed.
- Trap is now a tactical supply of level 2, Black Market.
- Antitoxin is now a tactical supply of level 2, Scavengers.
- Smoke grenade is now a tactical supply of level 2, Black Market.
- MON-50 is now is now available at reputation level 6, Black Market.
- PMN-3 is now available at reputation level 6, The Fringe Settlers.
- Medkit is now available at reputation level 4, Scavengers.
- Army medkit is now available at reputation level 4, Renaissance Army.
- Painkillers is now available at reputation level 4, Black Market.
- Science medkit is now available at reputation level 4, The Fringe Settlers.
- RGO is now available at reputation level 2, Renaissance Army.
- The friend list now has a tab with a list of clan mates.
- Match end screen has been updated.
- Battle UI has been updated.
- Death screen has been updated.
- Equipment descriptions in the shop have been updated. Now pros and cons are displayed.
- Rare weapons are marked with a star icon now.
- Fixed the display of oxygen tank in a match.
- It is now possible to save and load up to 10 equipment presets.
- Fixed an issue with faction selection during the tutorial.
- Fixed camera focusing distance in the lobby.
- Fixed texts in the tutorial and encyclopedia.
- Improved the stability of the game client.