Survarium Update 0.45 is on the PTS!
We're glad to announce that the Public Test Server with Survarium update 0.45 is live! To participate in the test, please download new game version or update the previously installed one. You can install the PTS version simultaneously with Survarium version 0.44. Please note that the temporary shutdowns of the PTS are possible when installing updates and making urgent changes.
You can participate in the test if you registered in Survarium no later than December 5. Unfortunately, you won’t be able to login to the PTS if you have registered via Steam due to a different authentication system.
All testers will receive 10 thousand spare parts, 10 million silver, and 10 thousand gold to make purchases on the PTS. Characters and progress in the main game as of December 5 will be copied to the test server. However, the progress you make during the test will not be transferred back to the main server! The PTS has no way if receiving payments, so purchases made in Survarium shop are automatically credited to your account on the main server.
Read the update notes of Survarium 0.45 below. Please note that those are not final and The public server will receive version improved based on the results of the testing! See you on the PTS!
The Complete List of Changes in PTS 0.45
Important! There's no Colt M1911 and Daily Quests in this version. They will be added with the following PTS updates.
- Log into the game regularly to gather more bonuses. Every fifth day you will receive extra rewards and on reaching the 15th day – a unique pistol you cannot receive by any other means.
- You can now interrupt a weapon reload by sprinting.
- Spawn invulnerability time reduced from 6 to 3 seconds.
- Changed draw and holster times for all weapons. Sniper rifles have the longest time, pistols have the shortest.
- Every pistol is drawn in 0.4 sec and holstered in 0.5 sec.
- Removed spawn points near battery storage in Battery Retrieval mode.
- Removed spawn points near artifact storage in Artifact Hunt mode.
- Changed artifact spawn points in Artifact Hunt mode.
- Improved network synchronization due to introduction of individual delay for each of the players.
- Now you are no longer dependent on the network conditions of other players.
- Read more about the synchronization in the preview.
Equipment and Weapons
- New pistol – Glock 17. Damage is 24, armor-piercing is 45, rate of fire is 450, weight is 0,9 кг, magazine size is 17.
- In response to your feedback we've decided to add Glock 17 to the 9th tier of Scavengers (it was initially announced for the 8th tier of The Renaissance Army).
- Fixed various UI issues.