Survarium Update 0.45a9 is Live. Play Now!
Survarium Update 0.45a9 is now live! To see The Holiday Season event, please relog into the game! Read the complete list of changes in the update in the full version of the news.
Also read the list of changes in Survarium Update 0.45 in case you missed it.
Not playing Survarium yet?
Download the latest version of the game here!
The List of Changes in Survarium 0.45a9
Holiday Season Event in Survarium
- Holiday tree has been added to the lobby.
- Introduced a new holiday musical soundtrack in the main menu.
- Accomplish in-game missions to earn the holiday currency: snowflakes, fir trees and stars.
- You will also get one piece of holiday currency (of a random type) after a match.
- Exchange the currency to get weapons with unique holiday camo!
- Exchange the snowflakes for Valmet Rk.62 NY 2017 (5th equipment tier): +7% bonus to spare parts gain and a unique camo. Other weapon's stats correspond to those of the Valmet Rk.62.
- Exchange the spruce trees for M4A1 NY 2017 (8th equipment tier): +10% bonus to spare parts gain and a unique camo. Other weapon's stats correspond to those of the M4A1.
- Exchange the stars for FN Minimi NY 2017 (10th equipment tier): +15% bonus to spare parts gain and a unique camo. Other weapon's stats correspond to those of the FN Minimi.
- Added 10 seconds delay before displaying batteries on the mini-map. Batteries still won't be displayed on the mini-map when a battery is on its respawn point, or it is put into the device at a base, or it is carried by a character.
- A box for completing all 3 Daily Quests now has 4 more potential rewards: experience, reputation, pants and a jacket.
- Red cross over the crosshair when you kill an opponent is displayed with a 50 ms delay (and doesn't depend on the ping).
- The delay is now displayed instead of the ping.
- Updated BattlEye Anticheat.
- Updated optimal settings for new video cards.
- Fixed synchronization on the game client side.
- Fixed synchronization on the game server side.
- Fixed the game client crash.
- Fixed an issue when competed Daily Quests were displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed localization of the strings related to Daily Quests.
- Fixed various issues with the Daily Quests UI.
See you on the battlefield!