Survarium Update 0.46 is on the PTS!
We're glad to announce that the Public Test Server with Survarium update 0.46 is live! To participate in the test, please download new game version or update Survarium PTS ver. 0.45. Please note that the temporary shutdowns of the PTS are possible when installing updates and making urgent changes.
You can participate in the test if you registered in Survarium no later than March 8. Unfortunately, you won’t be able to login to the PTS if you have registered via Steam due to a different authentication system.
All testers will receive 10 thousand spare parts, 10 million silver, and 10 thousand gold to make purchases on the PTS. Characters and progress in the main game as of March 8 will be copied to the test server. However, the progress you make during the test will not be transferred back to the main server! The PTS has no way if receiving payments, so purchases made in Survarium shop are automatically credited to your account on the main server.
Read find the update notes of Survarium PTS 0.46 below. Please note that those are not final and The public server will receive version improved based on the results of the testing! See you on the PTS!
Important: in order to test all the weapons and armor, we will be unlocking equipment tiers on the PTS over time. Initially only tier 1 will be available with other tiers coming later.
The Complete List of Changes in PTS 0.46a0
- Updated penetration parameters of different objects and materials.
- Headshot damage increased from 250% to 300%.
- Only one equipment profile is available by default. Premium account unlocks two more profiles.
- Ammunition resupply time from a box was halved: down from 3 sec to 1.5 sec.
Weapons and Equipment
- Number of equipment tiers decreased from 10 to 5.
- Parameters of weapons and equipment were changed correspondingly.
- "Weight" parameter has been replaced with "Speed". Weapons and equipment now reduce character speed by a certain percent.
Weapon Parameters Changes
- "Dispersion" has been replaced with "Recoil": each weapons has its own recoil pattern.
- Effective distance now means a maximum distance at which weapon inflicts maximum damage (previously it was distance after which weapon inflicted minimum damage).
- This is why displayed effective distance is now generally lower. But in fact distance is now higher for many weapons.
- The majority of weapons now have two types of bullets: common and armor-piercing.
- Common bullets: distance equals to weapon base distance, penetration equals to weapon base damage.
- Armor-piercing bullets increase penetration but decrease weapon distance by 10%.
- Pistols don't belong to a certain faction now. You get access to all pistols of certain tier by reaching that tier in any faction.
- Pistols now have a separate ammo count and don't subtract ammo for your main weapon.
- Switching to a pistol from another weapon is now faster.
- This allows you to equip a pistol and ammo for it and have maximum amount of ammunition for your main weapon.
- All sniper rifles now have "Bleed Chance" parameter which is displayed in percentage.
- Upon receiving "Bleeding" effect the character loses 4 hit points per second during 10 seconds (so 40 in total unless he stops the bleeding).
- Shotguns no longer have slugs.
- Shotguns now have "Shot Grouping" parameter instead of "Accuracy". We have also removed random pellet dispersion. These changes should make hitting with a shotgun more predictable.зуемыми.
- Grouping when firing from the hip is lower when firing in iron sights.
- New weapon type: carbines. Several rifles that used to belong to sniper rifles category are now considered carbines.
- Winchester 1894 was removed from the game.
Armor Parameters Changes
- Armor now has 3 types: light, medium and heavy.
- The heavier armor is, the more it decreases incoming damage and character speed.
- Armor now has an additional tip. It shows (in percentage) decrease of incoming damage from a weapon of similar tier, lower tier and higher tier.
- Armor sets are now available. Each two items from a set provide a bonus. You can get up to 3 bonuses (by getting 2, 4, and 6 set items).
- Every faction now has a medkit with a unique effect.
- The Renaissance Army Medkit temporarily reduces incoming damage and restores HP.
- Scavengers Medkit restores a lot of HP.
- The Fringe Settlers Medkit stops bleeding, then restores HP.
- The Black Market Medkit heals fractures, then restores HP.
- Trap now always breaks legs.
- Smoke grenade now belongs to advanced special items, not explosives.
- The totem no longer heals, now it reduces incoming damage around itself. Renamed to "Defense totem".
- Added new variations for several game locations.
- Whenever there's a match on one of those maps, one of the variations is selected.
- The list of maps with a number of alternative versions: School (4).
Final Round in Artifact Hunt
- Final round starts if both teams have equal score when the match ends (15 mins pass). The final round lasts additional 3 minutes.
- You can't resurrect in the final round. The team which delivers the artifact or kills more enemies wins.
- If the final round ends in a tie, both teams lose.
Changing Batteries in "Battery Retrieval"
- A battery is considered lost if it's not in the spawn point, in the base or in the character's hands.
- Lost batteries gradually lose durability. It loses 100% in 45 seconds.
- When a battery falls it also receives damage depending on the fall height.
- Upon reaching 0% battery explodes and deals damage to everything around it.
- Battery makes a specific sound before exploding.
- Battery explosion creates explosion particles and also makes a sound.
- Battery cannot be damaged by firearms.
- Batteries immediately explode when falling down from a location.
- Destroyed batteries respawn in 30 seconds.
- Situations when a character dies several times due to a high ping should now be more rare.
- Fixed an issue when post match statistics had a wrong game mode name.