Survarium Update 0.46c is Live. Play Now!
Survarium Update 0.46c is now live! Read the complete list of changes below. See you in the game!
Also read the list of changes in Survarium Update 0.46 in case you missed it.
Not playing Survarium yet?
Download the latest version of the game here!
The List of Changes in Survarium 0.46c
- Fury: defense decreased from 15% to 5%.
- All character skill points were reset. Don't forget to redistribute them!
- Changed crosshair twitching mechanics: the effect now depends on the stopping power of the weapon your character is hit from.
Equipment, Weapons and Special Items
- Machineguns: minimum damage on long distances decreased from 50% to 40%.
- SMGs: minimum damage on long distances decreased from 50% to 35%.
- Shotguns: minimum damage on long distances decreased from 50% to 30%.
- Recoil of auto and semiauto shotguns significantly increased.
- Carbines: dispersion when firing from the hip significantly increased.
- MP5A1: damage decreased from 31 to 30, effective distance decreased from 32 to 30 meter.
- Glock: damage decreased from 27 to 26, minimum damage on long distances decreased from 50% to 35%.
- Neosted: damage increased from 180 to 185, decreased time to draw and holster the weapon.
- MR-27M Lancaster: speed slow decreased from 13% to 8%.
- Introduced the new Workshop.
- You progress in the game factions is now displayed in the UI.
- Improved item sorting in the shop.
- BattlEye anticheat updated.
- Now the game saves user data to AppData/Local, and not in My Documents. This should improve your connection to the server in case you use OneDrive or other cloud services to synchronize your documents.
- Fixed various UI issues.
- First three bullets recoil modifier is now displayed correctly.
- Fixed issues causing resynchs.
- Fixed several issues in the localization.
- Fixed an issue when the players who left a match received spare parts.
- Fixed an issue on Mamayev Kurgan location where the artefact could roll under a concrete slab.
- Fixed issues on London location where player characters could fall under the textures.
- Fixed an issue when incorrect number of bullets in the magazine was displayed.
- Fixed an issue when the enemy's weapon modifiers were not displayed in the Killcam.
- Fixed an issue when points for battery retrieval were awarded incorrectly.
See you on the battlefield!