Survarium Update 0.47 is Live. Play Now!
Survarium Update 0.47 is now live! Please find the complete list of changes or watch the video overview of the update below. Have a good time playing the game!
Thank you for your help with testing version 0.47 on the Public Test Server. The PTS is closed until the next update.
Not playing Survarium yet?
Download the latest version of the game here!
Survarium Update 0.47 Change List
Don't want to read through the complete list? Watch the video highlighting the main features of Survarium 0.47!
Survarium Update 0.47 Highlights
Story-driven Tutorial Mission
To improve the newcomers' experience we created a brand new tutorial. It was made from scratch including new anomalies and buildings. We believe the mission will be interesting to Survarium veterals as well. Try it out from the Play menu!
Game Mode: Slaughter
We are introducing a new game mode called "Slaughter". This is a Team Deathmatch set on the smaller maps, so expect to see maximum action and a lot of kills per minute!
New Weapons: KS-23M and PPSh "Drum"
A new tier 5 shotgun KS-23M is available as a trophy in Treasure Hunt. The fans of classic weapons will be thrilled to see a rare PPSh with a drum magazine (unlike its unique V-E Day counterpart, this one doesn't a special red camo).
Animation of Special Items
The game now has animations of characters using bandages, medkits and antitoxins. But keep in mind that you won't be able to shoot during the animation, so look for a right moment to patch yourself up in a shootout! We plan to add more animations in the future.
Equipment Profiles and Premium
By default all players will have only one equipment profile. Buy up to two additional profiles using silver, and they are yours forever! Premium accounts now also get a +50% bonus to spare parts found in a match. And bonuses to silver now affect all battle rewards (including medals).
More Maps Variations
Survarium Update 0.47 brings five more variations of the maps: two new versions of Chemical Plant, two – of Vostok Radar Station, and another one of Cologne Bridge. Thanks to a larger variety of locations the game will offer more tactical choices!
Weapon Balance Changes
Some changes are only to damage or distance, but other are more substantial. Recoil patterns of all weapons were changed and are now more predictable. Recoil randomization was lowered and equalized for all weapons. Recoil when firing from the hip is now the same as when aiming down the sights, but dispersion from the hip was substantially increased.
The Complete List of Changes in Survarium 0.47
- Added new intoductory mission for new players. Existing players can access the mission from the Play menu. Please choose "Tutorial" to play the mission.
- Added new game mode Slaughter: it has the same rules as Team Deathmatch, but battles are held on smaller locations.
- Increased silver rewards for completing match objectives.
- Decreased silver rewards for completing missions.
- Added animations when using medkits, bandages and antitoxin. During these animations you cannot perform other actions.
- Time before the HP regenarion (without using medkits) starts increased from 5 to 7 sec.
- Character move speed decreased by 5%.
- You can now swap weapons right after making a shot.
- Point capture time in Research mode decreased by 25%.
- Now you can use up to 3 boosters at any given time.
- Booster prices were changed. Now they depend on the match tier (character equipment) and number of active boosters.
- Tornado Energy Drink: increases run speed by 5%, but no longer increases stamina (energy).
- Anomalous Force Protein: now increases maximum stamina (energy) by 25%. This booster is not available on the PTS for now.
- Rations: bonus to HP regenarion increased from 1 to 2 points per second.
- Radio: bonus to resurrection speed increased from 15% to 30%.
- Motherwart extract: now provides 30% protection from fractures.
- Artifact-master: now increases artifacts' passive effects by 30%.
- All existing boosters were removed and the players were compensated for their full price in silver.
- Premium boosters now last for one match and provide +50% to experience, reputation or silver according to the booster type.
- All existing experience, reputation and silver boosters were converted to new boosters of the corresponding type so the sum of the bonuses is the same (rounding up). For instance, if you had 2 +10% boosters for 3 matches each, their summary bonus is 2x3x10% = 60%. Thus you will receive two +50% boosters for 1 match (60%/50% rounding up = 2).
- Added two new variations of Vostok Radar Station.
- Added two new variations of Chemical Plant.
- Added one new variation of Cologne Bridge.
Weapons, Equipment, and Special Items
- Added a new rare tier 5 shotgun KS-23M.
- Added a new premium tier 5 shotgun KS-23M "Catbird" with slug bullets.
- Added a rare tier 1 PPSh "Drum" with drum magazine.
- Parameters of all classic weapons (with "Old" suffixes) changed so those weapons better fit their equipment tiers.
- Changed recoil of all weapons. Now recoil patterns are more predictable.
- Randomization of recoil was decreased and equalized across all weapons.
- Recoil when shooting from the hip is now the same as when shooting aiming down the sights.
- Dispersion when shooting from the hip was significantly increased.
- Dispersion now linearly changes when switching from firing from the hip and aiming down the sights (it used to change instantly when the transition was finished).
- Removed built-in bonuses of gloves and boots.
- Set bonuses to movement speed lowered from 4%/2.5% to 3%/2% correspondingly.
- Set bonuses to recoil decrease lowered from 10%/7% to 7%/5% correspondingly.
- The Renaissance Army Medkit: damage resistance decreased from 20% to 15%, resistance duration increased from 2 to 7 sec.
- Painkillers: damage resistance decreased from 33% to 25%, resistance duration increased from 3 to 7 sec.
- AKM: damage increased from 30 to 32.
- Valmet Rk.62: damage increased from 32 to 34.
- AKS-74U: slow down decreased from 8% to 7%, damage increased from 26 to 30.
- AK-74M: damage increased from 35 to 37, stopping power increased from 50% to 60%, penetration increased from 10 to 12, slow down increased from 13% to 14%.
- vz. 58 P: distance decreased from 40 to 25, penetration decreased from 8 to 6, damage decreased from 30 to 28.
- FN FNC: distance decreased from 37 to 35, damage increased from 27 to 28, penetration decreased from 10 to 8, slow down increased from 8% to 10%, aiming time decreased from 0.3 to 0.25 sec.
- Vepr: penetration increased from 6 to 10, slow down increased from 10% to 12%, damage increased from 32 to 35, aiming time increased from 0.3 to 0.35 sec. Draw time is now 0.6 sec (used to be 0,5 sec), holster time is now 0.25 sec (used to be 0.2 sec).
- L85A2: damage increased from 27 to 32.
- 9A-91: damage increased from 34 to 36.
- OTs-14: damage increased from 30 to 34.
- VSK-94 and VSK-94 "Guardian": damage increased from 28/30 to 32.
- VSK-94 "Guardian" distance increased from 70 to 75, slow down increased from 10% to 15%.
- AS "Val": damage increased from 28 to 30, distance increased from 32 to 35, penetration increased from 6 to 10.
- SR-3M "Vikhr": damage decreased from 30 to 28, distance decreased from 30 to 25.
- H&K 416A5: distance decreased from 40 to 30.
- A-545: penetration increased from 6 to 10.
- AK-12: damage increased from 26 to 30, distance decreased from 40 to 30, slod down decreased from 10% to 7%, penetration increased from 6 to 8.
- ASh-12: damage increased from 40 to 42, distance decreased from 30 to 25, penetration decreased from 12 to 8.
- FN SCAR-H: damage increased from 34 to 37.
- VSS: damage increased from 28 to 32, stopping power increased from 30% to 50%.
- Effective distance decreased by 25-35% depending on the weapon.
- Damage on maximum distance decreased from 35% to 30%.
- UZI: damage increased from 28 to 30.
- AEK-919K Kashtan: damage decreased from 27 to 26, stopping power increased from 30% to 40%.
- PP-91 "Kedr": stopping power decreased from 30% to 20%.
- PP-2000: damage decreased from 35 to 32.
- OTs-02 "Kiparis": damage decreased from 32 to 30.
- H&K MP5: damage decreased from 30 to 28.
- H&K MP7: distance decreased from 25 to 15.
- H&K UMP45: slow down decreased from 10% to 6%.
- PP-19-01 "Vityaz": distance decreased from 30 to 20, damage increased from 32 to 34.
- SR-2M "Veresk": distance decreased from 35 to 25, damage decreased from 30 to 28.
- FN P90: damage decreased from 32 to 28, distance decreased from 20 to 15, aiming time increased from 0.3 to 0.6 sec, slow down when aiming increased from 7% to 15%.
- KRISS Vector: damage decreased from 30 to 28, distance decreased from 25 to 15.
- Aiming time significantly increased.
- Slow down when aiming significantly increased.
- Decreased crosshair twitching when the character is hit by 2 times.
- RPD: damage increased from 32 to 34.
- RPK: distance decreased from 45 to 40, damage decreased from 34 to 32.
- Fort-401: distance decreased from 40 to 35, damage increased from 32 to 34.
- Distance decreased by 25-35% depending on the weapon.
- Decreased crosshair twitching when the character is hit by 2 times.
- Saiga-12: damage increased from 90 to 95.
- SKS: damage decreased from 65 to 60.
- ASVK: rate of fire increased from 19 to 29, stopping power increased from 50% to 60%.
- Damage on maximum distance decreased from 50% to 30%.
- Fort-17: distance decreased from 40 to 35, damage increased from 32 to 34.
- Beretta 93R: damage increased from 24 to 27.
- Colt M1911: damage decreased from 50 to 38.
- Glock 17: damage decreased from 26 to 25.
Premium-account and Equipment Profiles
- Premium-account no longer provides additional equipment profiles.
- Premium-account now increases spare parts gain by 50%.
- Premium-account now also provies +50% to silver gain for the rewards (medals).
- You can buy the second equipment profile for 200,000 silver. After that it is yours forever.
- You can buy the third equipment profile for 500,000 silver. After that it is yours forever.
- You will no longer get equipment you already have as a potential reward (if you have all equipment of your current tier, you will get a random item).
- Treasure Hunt will automatically update when you receive all rewards. In other cases Treasure Hunt will update weekly, as usual.
- You can now change the main reward for another reward of the same tier. The cost is 1 stash map or 100 gold.
- You can change (increase of decrease) trophies tier in Treasure Hunt, but it cannot exceed the maximum reputation level of your character. The cost of each change is 1 stash map or 100 gold. Trophy tier will be changed forever.
- M4A1: removed weapon shaking when firing.
- H&K 416A5: removed weapon shaking when firing.
- Fixed an issue allowing to simultaniously install two C-4 explosives.
- Fixed a situation when the game client might crash when changing a character's name.
Download Survarium 0.47 and check it out! Hopefully you'll like the changes.
See you on the battlefield!