Survarium Update 0.50c is Live. Play Now!
Survarium Update 0.50c is now live! Read the complete list of changes below. See you in the game!
Also read the list of changes in Survarium Update 0.50 in case you missed it.
Not playing Survarium yet?
Download the latest version of the game here!
The List of Changes in Survarium 0.50c
- The minimum equipment tier to reach ranks 1-3 is reduced to 3. The matchmaking tiers remain the same: [2-3] and [4-5].
- Fixed the exploits allowing players to complete the mission very fast.
- Due to previously existing exploits, the results of the team leaderboards have been reset now. Each player listed in the table will receive 200 spare parts as a compensation.
- Added new placements of the loot boxes.
- Stash maps added to the list of possible rewards on medium and high difficulty levels in the Team Missions mode.
The results of "The Charge" contest will be counted from November 17, 2017, 04:00 PM (GMT + 2), since new locations for the appearance of loot boxes have been added.
In addition, some results were achieved using the vulnerabilities in the mission. Players to have already submitted their contest applications will receive 2 stash maps as compensation.