Patch 0.51c1 is live on the PTS!
We have updated the Public Test Server to Survarium version 0.51c! To participate in the test, please download new game version. Please note that the temporary shutdowns of the PTS are possible when installing updates and making urgent changes.
You can participate in the test if you registered in Survarium no later than February 12. Unfortunately, you won’t be able to login to the PTS if you have registered via Steam due to a different authentication system.
All testers will receive 10 thousand spare parts, 10 million silver, and 10 thousand gold to make purchases on the PTS. Characters and progress in the main game as of February 12 will be copied to the test server. However, the progress you make during the test will not be transferred back to the main server! The PTS has no way if receiving payments, so purchases made in Survarium shop are automatically credited to your account on the main server.
Read find the update notes of Survarium PTS 0.51c1 below. Please note that those are not final and The public server will receive version improved based on the results of the testing! See you on the PTS!
The Complete List of Changes in PTS 0.51c1
- Optimized the game client for multi-core systems;
- Optimized calculations for the gaming client;
- Fixed minor hangups (support) of the game client during the match, due to which users were forced to disable the use_render_device_thread command line argument (including using third-party programs to run the game client).
- Improved interface performance in combat (window "TAB");
- Fixed a flashing of the character on the V2.0 renderer (Inventory tab).
- Fixed a bug due to which the grenades failed to explode (when throwing a large number of grenades);
- Fixed a bug due in "Team Missions" in which bots had the wrong level of equipment. Fixed a bug which caused faulty player footstep sound playback (in some situations). Now the sound is constant. However, sometimes they do not coincide with the surface the player is walking on. Please tell us which terrain you notice an incorrect match between sound and surface and we will correct