Survarium Update 0.52a3 is on the PTS!
Survarium update 0.52a3 is available on the Public Test Server! To participate in the test, please download a new game version or update PTS version 0.52a2. You can install the PTS version simultaneously with version 0.51. Temporary shutdowns of the PTS are possible when installing updates and making urgent changes.
Survarium 0.52a3 PTS Change Log
- Added a new visual setting "Field of view" to the Graphics options.
- Added the option to play with bots when they ignore player characters. This can be turned on in the "Training with bots" tab.
- Improved client performance when playing with a ping above 50 ms.
- Vertical synchronization is enabled in the game lobby.
- The description of settings is now displayed when you hover not only on the name of the setting, but also on its value.
- Team and training missions are now available on the PTS. Please note that the lighting in these locations is not final and will be improved.
- Rudnya: willows are replaced with apple trees. Medical UAZ returned to its historical place. Small changes in the lighting of the location are made.
- Chemical Plant: an anomalous green mist no longer hangs in the air, its color is less saturated now. Slightly changed indoors lighting for better visibility from the outside, refined lighting in some indoor locations.
- Mamayev Kurgan: improved visibility of tunnels from the outside, improved lighting of the tunnel leading to the museum.
- The water no longer reflects the sun indoors.
- Fixed an issue when "Shadow from Grass" and "Shadow Quality" settings were reset after the game client restarted.
- Fixed an issue when it was impossible to make a dash if the "Next weapon" and "Previous weapon" bindings were not set.
- Fixed an issue when the game client settings were chaotically flickering after clicking on the "Optimal settings" button.
- Fixed an issue that caused a message about player inactivity to pop up in local matches (training with bots, shooting range).
- Fixed an issue that caused incorrect hit indicators to appear in the kilcam.