Survarium Update 0.52a9 is on the PTS!
Survarium update 0.52a9 is available on the Public Test Server! To participate in the test, please download new game version or update PTS version 0.52a. You can install the PTS version simultaneously with version 0.51. Temporary shutdowns of the PTS are possible when installing updates and making urgent changes.
Survarium 0.52a9 PTS Change Log
- Fixed echo effects of step sounds.
- Fixed shot sound effect at the distance on some open locations (Rudnya, Mamayev Kurgan).
- Fixed poisitioning of sound that is made by enemies running inside buildings.
- Improved screenshot option: now a screenshot not only is saved into a folder, but also copied to exchange buffer.
- Changed materials of muzle brakes, tracers, explosions and particles when shooting some surfaces.
- Mamayev Kurgan: changed fog color in the central anomaly.
- Glass on some locations is now transparent.
Weapons, Modules, Equipment and Supplies
- SVD: fixed shot animation.
- TOZ-66: fixed reload sound.
- Barrett M82: shot sound is now quieter.
- AK weapons: changed reload sound.
- Fixed an issue causing textures not to load.
- Fixed an issue causing the game client to crash when playing a bot killcam at the end of the match.
- Fixed an issue causing distortion from anomalies to be in the wrong spots.