Survarium Update 0.59c x64 is on the PTS!
We have updated the Public Test Server to Survarium version 0.59c x64! To participate in the test, please download and install new game version. Please note that the temporary shutdowns of the PTS are possible when installing updates and making urgent changes.
You can participate in the test if you registered in Survarium no later than May 25, 2019. In case you registered via Steam, please follow this instruction to participate in the PTS.
All testers receive 10 thousand spare parts, 10 million silver, and 10 thousand gold to make purchases on the PTS. Characters and progress in the main game as of May 25, 2019 were copied to the test server. However, the progress you make during the test will not be transferred back to the main server! The PTS has no way to receive payments, so purchases made in Survarium shop are automatically credited to your account on the main server.
Read find the update notes of Survarium PTS 0.59c x64 below. Please note that those are not final and The public server will receive version improved based on the results of the testing! See you on the PTS!
Attention! When installing PTS 0.59c you might get a message that your RAM doesn't meet minimal system requirements. This is a bug and it will be fixed in public version. Please disregard in the PTS, press "OK" and restart Survarium launcher.
The Complete List of Changes in the PTS 0.59c x64
- Survarium game client and game launcher are now using 64 bit architecture. Please let us know on forums or via a support ticket if you have issues when installing or launching the game.
- Introduced new skill tree: Survival.
- Due to the Renaissance Army winning the last game event, prices on all weapons and equipment of the faction are temporarily reduced by 50%. Prices on the equipment of other factions are temporarily reduced by 25%.
- Improved melee attack. Now you don't have to aim to kill an enemy in melee, and when landing a blow, your character will slightly turn so the enemy is closer to the center of the screen, and the blow itself looks more natural.
- Now the supply is added into the pocket with one LMB click (you had to double-click before).
- Winchester 1894: armor piercing increased from 16 to 30, effective distance reduced from 120 to 110 meters.
- AKMSU: changed the positions of incorrectly placed modules.
- Medkits' icons were updated.
- While placing a supply, it now changes its color to red or green. The color depends on whether it's possible to place the supply at the chosen spot. After being placed, supplies are displayed as usual.
- "AI-2 Medkit" was renamed to "Scavengers Medkit".
- Due to the introduction of the new skill tree the amount of HP medkits recover was changed.
Scavengers Medkit: 50.
The Renaissance Army Medkit: 45.
The Fringe Settlers Medkit: 75.
Black Market Medkit: 40.
- Vostok Radar Station: "Slaughter" game mode now has a new map variation with overcast weather.
- Tarakanowsky Fort: fixed several spots where it was possible to look through the objects. Previously idle bot in "Research" game mode now behaves himself as intended.
- Fixed an issue with SSR when it was possible to see objects and characters in smoke.
- Fixed an issue with SSR when visual artifacts appeared if resolution scale was higher than 100%.
- Fixed an issue when players could not reconnect into a match with "Loading data" message and had to wait until the match is over.
- Fixed an issue causing metal Rabitz fence to block bullets.
- Fixed an issue causing the game client to crash when picking up an artefact with an anomaly capacitor.
- Fixed an issue causing the game client to crash when first loading into a team mission.
- Improved various texts in French localization.
- Fixed incorrectly displayed nicknames of the invited players in "Clans" tab.