Survarium Updated To Version 0.28a
We are glad to inform you that update 0.28a is now live on the game servers.
The public test server has been shut down until the next update.
We’d like to extend our thanks to all those who helped testing the latest patch.
Haven't played Survarium?
Click here to download the game including this update.
NOTE: In this massive update the faction’s structure was drastically changed. Now all four factions possess items of both beginner and maximum levels. The amount of reputation required to unlock a rank in specific faction has been increased, while the total amount of time required by the player to achieve maximum level will remain unchanged. Players will retain their current faction ranks.
- Added new game mode - ranking match. In this mode, players will compete for the opportunity to occupy high places in the players' leagues
- Added random anomalies to all locations
- Added quick commands
- Changed the mechanics of finding items after match
- The highest possible level of items was reduced from 15 to 10. In this regard, the parameters of almost all the items were rebalanced
- Changed the quantity of reputation required to unlock factions' levels
- Changed the quantity of reputation obtained for medals, events and tasks
- Changed the quantity of silver and experience obtained for missions from all factions
- Added penalty for causing damage to allies
- Changed the effect of weight on speed, a penalty -25% at maximum load is applied with a weight of 15 kg
- Reduced the power of modifiers on the speed of movement, carried weight and regeneration
- Changed the values of armor modifiers. Now this modifier can have values ranging from +2 to +10
- Changed conditions of the mission for accuracy. Removed the requirement to win, added the requirement for the minimum number of shots
- Removed the restriction on the selection of game modes for new players
- Added new type of consumable boosters that provide bonuses to experience, silver and reputation. They can be found after a match
- The number of points per event "Killing the capturer" is reduced to 5
- The number of points per event "Unit capture" reduced to 20
- Reward for completing training in the first fight changed to a stash map
- Added the ability to choose modifier when upgrading an item
- Due to changes in the Shooting and Physical Training branches, all skills were reset for all the players
- "Packrat”: bonus per level reduced from 5% to 3%
- "Athlete": Bonus per level reduced from 2 kg to 1 kg
- "Bear Arms" was removed due to abolition of penalties and bonuses to movement speed on weapons
- "Accuracy": the number of levels is reduced from 5 to 3. Bonus per level increased from 2% to 4%
- "Strong grip": the number of levels is reduced from 5 to 3. Bonus per level increased from 2% to 4%
- "Equanimity": moved from 4 to level 2
- Added the "Recoil Dampening" skill to Rank 4
Equipment and weapons:
- Added Winchester 1894 and 10 packs of bandages to the list of items for new players
- Added the ability to change all of the random modifiers on an item
- Changed item upgrade system - now with successful upgrade you can choose 3 random modifiers that will be added to the upgraded item
- Added new flags: USA, Canada, Brazil, Argentina, Australia
- TOZ-66 moved from rank 1 to rank 2;
- Biker Gloves moved from rank 1 to rank 2;
- Mask "Corsair" moved from rank 5 to rank 2, the name changed to "Fearsome mask"
- Winchester 1894 moved from rank 3 to rank 0
- Premium Bandit Jacket and Bandit Pants moved from a rank 3 to rank 2
- Added analogues of premium bandit jacket and pants to rank 2;
- Container "Marauder" moved from rank 5 to rank 2, the title was changed to "Bandit Container"
- Ropers moved from rank 4 to rank 3
- Remington 870 postponed from rank 4 to rank 3
- Jacket "Corsair" moved from rank 5 to rank 4, the name changed to "Biker jacket"
- Studded gloves and Choppers moved from rank 5 to rank 4
- 5 grade PP added H&K UMP45
- Jacket, pants and helmet "Marauder" moved from rank 4 to rank 5
- AKS-74U and AKS-74U "Corsair" are now available to Scavengers on rank 7
- Added Viper set to rank 6, consisting of a helmet, body armor, pants and boots
- SOCOM 16 is removed from the list of rare pieces and added to rank 6
- Added the complete Watchman equipment to rank 7, which includes a jacket, pants, gloves and a backpack
- Added FN FNC for rank 7
- M4A1 and H&K MP7 are now available at rank 8
- Added H&K 416A5 to rank 9
- Added level 8 Omikron set
- A backpack with a container and cropped gloves moved from rank 1 to rank 2
- TOZ-34 moved to rank 2 of The Fringe Settlers
- Survivor Premium Jacket and Pants moved from rank 3 to rank 2;
- Added "Shabby Jacket" and "Shabby Pants" to rank 2 - analogues of premium Survivor jacket and pants;
- Respirator "Amber" moved from rank 3 to rank 2
- MP-153 Baikal moved from rank 4 to rank 3
- Added PP-19-01 to 4 rank - analogue of premium "Vityaz"
- Rank 5: added Saboteur set, including jacket, pants and gloves
- Mounting helmet moved from rank 4 to rank 6
- Reinforced padded jacket, pants and rough gloves moved from 5th to 6th grade
- Added AKS-74U and AKS-74U "Corsair"
- Added level 8 Pathfinder set
The Fringe Settlers:
- Equipment Rank 1: added animal skin vest, pants and moccasins
- Added PP-91 "Kedr" and TOZ-34 to rank 2
- Respirator "Malachite", the hunter jacket and pants moved from rank 1 to rank 2; the titles were changed to the “Forester Jacket” and “Forester Pants"
- “Breeze” respiratory system, the Explorer gloves moved from rank 3 to rank 2; gloves were renamed to the “Forester Gloves”.
- SCS, SCS-MF, hunter hood and boots hunter moved from rank 1 to rank 3
- Added hunter jacket and pants to rank 3
- Benelli M4 Super 90 and APS moved from rank 2 to rank 4
- Container "Dar 2M" moved from rank 1 to rank 4
- H&K UMP45 moved from rank 3 to rank 5 of Black Market
- The Explorer set and the mask "Smaragd" moved from rank 3 to rank 4
- SV-98 moved from the rank 4 to rank 6
- The PP-2000 is moved from rank 4 to rank 5
- Rank 5: added the warrior kit, consisting of a helmet, jacket, pants and boots
- Stalker Set moved from the rank 5 to rank 5. Stalker boots renamed to “Warrior Boots”.
- Vepr and Vepr "Wanderer" were moved to rank 7
- Saiga-12C moved from rank 5 to rank 8
- RPK-74M moved from rank 6 to rank 8
- Saiga-12K, hood, gloves, boots master and "Leshy" vest and pants were moved from rank 7 to rank 8
- CP-3 "Vikhr" moved from Rank 7 to Rank 9
- 9A-91 moved from rank 8 to rank 9
The Renaissance Army:
- Added Private jacket, pants and shoes to rank 1
- SOK-94 moved from rank 1 to rank 3
- AKM, AKM 1965, army body armor, pants and boots moved from rank 1 to rank 4
- Paratrooper helmet moved from rank 1 to rank 2
- Added AEK-919K Kashtan, Paratrooper's vest, pants and satchel to rank 2
- Assault gloves moved from Rank 5 to Rank 2
- SR-2M Veresk, bulletproof vest “Sokol” as well as Scout's helmet, pants and boots moved from rank 3 to rank 5
- Franchi SPAS-12 moved from Rank 2 to Rank 4
- AK-74n 1982 moved from rank 3 to rank 7
- RPD moved from rank 4 to rank 6
- “Assault” Armour, “Assault” pants, “Assault” mask and the Vityaz-S helmet, moved from rank 5 to rank 6
- SVD moved from rank 6 to rank 7
- Vepr-12 and "UM-2 Molot" set moved from rank 7 to rank 8
- AK-74M moved from rank 5 to rank 7
- VSS and VSS "Vintorez" moved from rank 7 to rank 9
- AS Val was moved from rank 8 to rank 9
- Vepr-12 Molot moved from rank 5 to rank 8
- Changed loading screens
- Added random hints and tips for game modes
- Added "Survivor's note" titled 'Upgrades and modification"
- In the window for changing item modifications we have added a display of the possible range of values for this modifier when hovering the mouse over it.
- In the factions' inventory window rare items tab was added. It is a list of items of equipment, decals and camos that can be found after a match only
- Added the ability to disable the equipment profile of the character. Disabled profile will not be considered in the selection of players and cannot be selected in battle.
- Fixed the display of the weapon icons in parts of the HUD
- Added UI element that indicates "bad" connection with the server
- Added auto-respawn
- Only for Steam users: added the ability to link an existing account from Survarium game lobby
- Added a hint about the unavailability of the name entered in the menu to rename your account
- Added "What's new" window that appears when you first start a new version of the game
- Added a section about modifying items in "Survivor's Notes"
- Added display of the possible values range in the changing modifiers window
- Fixed a bug in the modifier calculating the recoil of the weapon
- Fixed bug preventing completion of accuracy missions
- Fixed a bug which lowered the efficiency of the modifiers on the rate of regeneration and energy consumption
- In the game launcher we fixed a message about insufficient disk space for installation
- Fixed many synchronization errors
- Fixed some bugs in the Ranking calculations
- Fixed several critical bugs of the game client