Major Changes to Module System in 0.51b. Out now!
Survarium Patch 0.51b with major changes to weapon modules system is now available! Launch Survarium to download and install the patch. Read the complete list of changes below. See you in the game!
Also read the list of changes in Survarium patch 0.51 in case you missed it.
Not playing Survarium yet?
Download the latest version of the game here!
First and foremost we would like to apologize for the mistakes we made in the recent update, Survarium 0.51a. We realize that there were some features that were not best suited towards to the community or the game. Thank you for your valued feedback and we hope that with the release of Survarium 0.51b, we can begin to win back your hearts.
The Survarium Team
The List of Changes in Survarium 0.51b
Weapon Modules System
- Modules are not longer destroyed when removed from a weapon.
- When you install a module, it binds to the weapon it's installed to. Modules can be swapped for free on the weapon they are bound to.
- Increased module drop chance for the weapon you used in the match.
- High quality modules (rare) can now be found in Team Missions' stashes and in the Treasure Hunt (you will see modules on a reward list the next time your Treasure Hunt is updated).
- From January 30 to February 14 premium account guarantees getting a module in each PvP match (i.e. you will also get modules when you lose).
Equipment and Weapons
- Added weapons with new camos: TOZ-122 "Leather" (tier 2) and Glock 17 "Moonlight" (tier 4).
- Added new equipment sets: league "Delta" and premium "Delta 2".
- Fixed an issue causing module quality (color) not displaying correctly. Modules you get when this patch is live will have correct qualities. Colors of the modules you already had won't be affected.
- Fixed shooting animations of the following weapons: AKM, L85A2, H&K 416A5, Vepr, H&K MP5, H&K UMP45, AS Val, APS, Remington 870, SR-3M, Valmet Rk.62.
- Some items in the Treasure Hunt have 6 modifiers. This is a UI bug: in fact all those items have 3 modifiers. Please keep this in mind until we fix the UI issue.
See you on the battlefield!